- Of wild Gynostemma tea, herbal tea She..
- Summer hit ‘lime green language’ f..
- 100% pure natural Olivine bracelet arb..
- 100% pure natural purple Ametrine brac..
- 100% natural Aquamarine Bracelets
- Ke Ru Yun Lai chinese calligraphy
- Two mandarin ducks were tumbling merri..
- Antique palace lamp chinese lantern
Let me tell you the Chinese calligraphy arts
by Li Jian – 2011-11-11 00:09:45 - Total Views : 961
This is a script of Chinese calligraphy.last sunday I visit a Buddhism temple in Shaoxing city.and I took back this one.The poem phrase was created by a poet in Ming Dynasty.It is profound and wonderful.People like to use it for calligraphy.it is so famouse .This script is writen by the temple master.I like it very much. Watching the calligraphy carefully enough,then you can conclude the writer's character.but you have to be smart enough.I can't tell you more secret about that